I do not know why am I so much in relationship with relations, have already talked a lot in previous blog and again. Good relations results in excellent outcomes in almost all spheres of life but as a researcher it creates problems, as people are not ready to tell the truth because of one reason or other. Recently I have done a research on the distribution of the particular company, and found that people were reluctant to tell the truth because of fear of getting their relationship spoiled, especially with higher order members of the distribution channel.
· Sometimes retailers were suspicious that we are from distributor’s sides, and thought that anything against the distributor will be conveyed and they have to bear the consequences.
· Dealers and distributors were not willing to divulge anything against the company, fear of getting their license revoked.
As a researcher one may try their best to convince the confidentiality but it’s very difficult to change the perception of individuals. I am wondering to get a solution to deal with this limitation of the research, perhaps some of you may have ideas to deal with.

No comments:
Post a Comment