I am really finding it difficult to keep on writing the blogs... i think it lack of time but others say it is the lack of time management.Since i am in the business of Business management i have to manage all these problems. I am unable to manage my time but what about number of loosing case of a, b & c things by the people.
Nowadays i am receiving a lots of mails regarding ....loss of many things like wallet, PEN Drive, calculator. I do not know what is happening to our memory, Is it loosing it power or it is our slackness that is creating the problem. In any case it is unexpected and undesirable for the the budding managers. Question may arise if you are unable to mange, your own belonging how come you will manage the organizations and their functioning.
Are We loosing our memory management or basic instincts?
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment